Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1794 Discussions

Under FPS Cyberpunk 2077

addelucas123
New Contributor II
Good afternoon one more time, I'm David and I need you to also improve the performance of low fps cyberpunk 2077 all to max configuration , I 've got the ultra configuration with high tracing i.e. ultra with Intel XeSS quality mode , it turns out that when I apply that configuration the game is 43 to 53 FPS , I need you to improve the performance of cyberpunk 2077 drivers 10% or 15% with which I reach 65 FPS with peak 70 FPS I just have ,Everything I told you I need you to improve, because if I put back-flying Intel XeSS performance mode I get 60 FPS, even so it is very low, more drivers triple AAA games and also double AA DirectX 11 and 12, Double AA refers to Days Gone and other games , That is general plus performance improvements surpassing Intel arc A770 4% to 6% to the RTX 3060 TI

1. Basic Game Settings Ult
2. Ray Tracing (RT) in hig
3. Enabling Intel XeSS Quality mode
4. performance fps 43 to 53 FP
5. Resolution 1920x108

All updated drivers
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello addelucas123,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We'll check on this query and we will post an update once it's available. 

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II
Good afternoon, I'm going to send you a video to see that the RTX 3060 TI reaches 57 to 60 FPS with everything to the maximum with the ultra configuration , ray tracing in high with dlss quality mode gets 60 FPS, but it's that Intel Arc A770 reaches 43 to 53 FPS , I'm sending you videos to see, It's clear that my Intel Arc A770 graph has larger vrram size and wide memory , i.e. Intel Arc A770 should go 65 to 70 fps 1920x1080

https://youtu.be/ERppRQRyDvI?si=n38Z9-3m_eRCQy74
0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello addelucas123,

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We'll check on this and we will post an update once it's available. 

Please feel free to let me know if you have additional questions or clarifications.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II
Not just anything else, but please, it's something important that video is for you to see the performance, by the way when I activate Overdrive or overdriver when I apply that configuration cyberpunk 2077 which is ray tracing and 10 to 15 FPS , and please improve move you to get drivers out as soon as possible thanks
0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hi addelucas123,

We appreciate your effort in providing feedback and recommendations to improve our Intel® Arc™ Graphics card performance. It is best to coordinate this with our team for further investigation.

We will post an update once it's available. 

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos