Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1679 Discussions

Using Arc A750 and trying to use Quest 2 on PC with SteamVR

Jelly_Yeen
Beginner

Hi there. I had gotten an Arc A750 GPU because I really find the Arc cards intriguing but I am not able to play PCVR games at all anymore because of the Oculus software. Is there any way to bypass this just so I can play my Steam VR games? Other games seem to work fine with a few hiccups here and there with some games crashing rarely but other than that my experience has not been too bad with the A750.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Jelly_Yeen,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you.

We would like to inform you that the Intel Arc graphics support for VR headsets continues to evolve as we ramp up our products and add updates to our software stack.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Jelly_Yeen,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Jelly_Yeen,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
hakan74tr
Beginner

Arc A750'yi kullanmak ve Quest 2'yi PC'de SteamVR ile kullanmaya çalışmak  Help Help

Using Arc A750 and Quest 2 with SteamVR on PC

0 Kudos