Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1958 ディスカッション

WWe 2k24 crashing on arc a750

Rudiko
ビギナー
2,630件の閲覧回数

Wwe 2k24 crashes in the tutorial, after reaching some points in the "my rise" story mode and while hovering over certain items during creating a superstar. Does not seen to be an overheating problem as normal matches can be played for hours without issue. Other Arc gpu users seem to also have the same problem. Also Pc specs are way above the minimum Requirements

Gpu: Intel(R) Arc(TM) A750, 8Gb

Driver version: 31.0.101.5382Screenshot 2024-04-12 143756.png

0 件の賞賛
14 返答(返信)
VonM_Intel
モデレーター
2,550件の閲覧回数

Hi, Rudiko.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

Given that regular matches run smoothly without issues, it's unlikely to be related to overheating or your PC specs, especially since they exceed the minimum requirements.

Since other Intel Arc GPU users are encountering similar problems, it could be a compatibility issue with the GPU drivers or a specific configuration setting. May I know if the game was properly working before? Also, may I know if have there been any recent updates or changes to your system prior to these issues arising? Also, could you detail the steps you've already taken in an attempt to resolve the problem?

Additionally, while the information about your GPU model and driver version is helpful, a more comprehensive view of your system would be beneficial. Could you please generate and share an Intel SSU report? This will provide a clearer picture of your operating system build, any system-level errors, and other relevant details that could help identify the root cause of the issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Rudiko
ビギナー
2,527件の閲覧回数

1. No the game has had the same issues from launch.

2. There have been no recent updates or changes to my system prior to these issues.

3. I have tried lowering in game graphics, playing in windowed mode, re downloading and reinstalling the game, reinstalling gpu driver.

VonM_Intel
モデレーター
2,388件の閲覧回数

Hi, Rudiko.

Thank you for your response.

Upon reviewing your SSU logs, I observed that the graphics driver has not been updated. Have you tried a clean installation and updated the graphics driver to the latest version, 31.0.101.5444? Doing so may resolve the issue, as this driver is known to enhance gaming performance compared to the previous version you mentioned (31.0.101.5382).

Best regards,

Von M.

Rudiko
ビギナー
2,357件の閲覧回数

no updating did not resolve the issue.

new ssu attached

VonM_Intel
モデレーター
2,333件の閲覧回数

Hi, Rudiko.

I appreciate you for providing the SSU logs, this will help us diagnose the issue. We will need to do further research on this matter and post the response on this thread once available.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Rudiko
ビギナー
1,991件の閲覧回数
VonM_Intel
モデレーター
1,966件の閲覧回数

Hi, Rudiko.

Apologies for the delay. Upon checking the SSU logs, it's apparent that two graphics cards are currently active: the Intel Arc A750 Graphics with driver version, 31.0.101.5445 and the AMD Radeon Graphics with driver version 32.0.11000.35001. This indicates that the issue you're encountering is recognized in conjunction with the game, as outlined in the various links provided below:

For a more thorough diagnosis of the problem, it's advisable to adjust the game settings to utilize the Intel(R) Arc(TM) A750 Graphics card as the primary graphics. This is advisable because according to the information provided by the game's system requirements. The error may stem from the game not meeting the minimum specifications required.

Furthermore, to clarify, are you accessing the game through Steam or another digital distribution service? For instructions on setting the Arc graphics card as the default for applications and games, please refer to this link or article titled "How To Set the Default GPU for Applications and Games."

Best regards,

Von M.

Rudiko
ビギナー
1,953件の閲覧回数

The game is on Steam,

I have disabled cpu graphics, uninstalled the amd drivers and still have the same problem

VonM_Intel
モデレーター
1,859件の閲覧回数

Hi, Rudiko.

Thank you for the update. Since you've disabled the CPU graphics and uninstalled the AMD drivers without resolving the issue, it seems the problem persists despite these efforts.

We will do further research on this matter and post the response on this thread once available.

Best regards,

Von M.

VonM_Intel
モデレーター
1,672件の閲覧回数

Hi, Rudiko.

Apologize for the delayed response.

It seems there's a known issue with the game that also affects other non-Intel GPUs. You can find further information in this Steam community thread. According to a user in that thread, if shadows and reflections are enabled while the texture quality is set too high, the game crashes. As such we would like to know your game settings and please let us know the result if you set the game to the lowest settings. 

Have you tried to update to the latest Arc driver, 101.5518? Based on this other Steam community thread, a driver update solved the issue.

For testing purposes, could you try running the game as an administrator and let us know if the issue persists? Does the crashing occur exclusively in this game, or have you experienced similar issues with other games? Additionally, another Steam Community thread shows a non-Intel GPU encountering the error.

Best regards,

Von M.

Rudiko
ビギナー
1,665件の閲覧回数

I have tried everything you mentioned above and i am also on the latest drivers, it still crashes. This is the only game where i have encountered this issue

VonM_Intel
モデレーター
1,649件の閲覧回数

Hi, Rudiko.

I understand that you're still experiencing crashes despite trying all the steps and being on the latest drivers. Let's further investigate your game settings to pinpoint the issue accurately and work towards a resolution.

You've mentioned that you tried everything in the above troubleshooting steps and settings, so I assume that you've also tried to lower your game settings. However, the issue persists. Could you please provide your game settings? This will help us in replicating the issue accurately and smoothly delve deeper into troubleshooting.

Best regards,

Von M.

Rudiko
ビギナー
1,609件の閲覧回数

Screenshot 2024-05-23 205132.pngScreenshot 2024-05-23 205146.pngAll settings are as low as they will go, still crashes.

VonM_Intel
モデレーター
1,584件の閲覧回数

Hi, Rudiko.

I appreciate your efforts in adjusting the settings to their lowest possible levels and for sharing images showing the configuration set to low graphics settings. Despite this, if the crashes persist, it indicates that there may be underlying issues beyond mere settings adjustments.

We will now investigate the issue internally, delve deeper to pinpoint and address the root cause of the crashes, and promptly provide you with further details.

Best regards,

Von M.

返信