Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1657 Discussions

apex legends crash DX12 EA launcher

LUIS11
Beginner

Desde que compre la intel arc a750 no he podido jugar apex legends siempre se cierra el juego en cuanto va a iniciar una partida el cual no pasaba con mi antigua gráfica que era una rx580

PC 

Controlador Intel ARC A750 versión 31.0.101.4972

Procesador i3 10105f

RAM 16GB DDR4 a 3200MHz

SSD M.2 WD 512GB

Placa base GIGABYTE H410M H V3

Bios F8

S.O Microsoft Windows 11 Pro (64 bits)

Versión (Compilación)

23H2 (10.0.22631)

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello LUIS11,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I am aware that your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics is crashing when you play Apex Legends DX12, and I will be pleased to assist you.

Por favor, ten en cuenta que solo puedo ayudarte en inglés. He utilizado una herramienta de traducción web para traducir esta respuesta, por lo tanto, puede haber alguna traducción inexacta.

For a better understanding, please answer the following questions:

• Does the issue happens when running the game with DirectX 11?

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
LUIS11
Beginner
Not in Directx11 that doesn't happen but the game performance is very bad between 40 and 60 fps
0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello LUIS11,

Thank you for your clarification.

Related to the performance issue when the game runs in DirectX11, as this is a different issue to the one in this thread, I recommend you create a new one, to keep this one organized and help you in the best way.

Since the crash issue does not happen with DirectX11, our best recommendation is to contact the game developer, since DirectX12 is a BETA feature of the game.

For now, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos