Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1900 Discussions

computer does not recognize intel Arc 770 graphics card

danquet
Novice

I have a computer that I just built a new computer and it is running on the Amd processor graphics when I installed the Arc 770  it does not recognize  it.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
danquet
Novice

Thanks for your feed back. I got it to work after installing the card three times. I think the fault lies in the MSI mother board or windows 10. I upgraded to windows 11 and it picked up the card right away.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello danquet,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I see that your computer does not recognize the Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics I know how frustrating this can be for you, I will be more than happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
danquet
Novice

Thanks for your feed back. I got it to work after installing the card three times. I think the fault lies in the MSI mother board or windows 10. I upgraded to windows 11 and it picked up the card right away.

0 Kudos
danquet
Novice

Finally got it to accept the Intel ARC 770 after reinstalling the card 3 times.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello danquet,

Thank you for your response. 

Happy to hear that the issue is fixed, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos