Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1688 Discussions

crash the crew motorfest avec la arc A750

jeremy69870
Novice

bonjour

depuis que the crew motorfest et sorti le jeu crash aleatoirement ou systematiquement dans le festival (lobby joueur) et dans le menu de vinyle/livrée  et pour une raison que j'ignore les livrée de vehicule semble produire c'est fermeture inopiné , je ne trouve pas de crash dans les logs de la intel arc bizarrement

voici ma configuration 

intel arc A750

processeur AMD ryzen 5 5600x

64GO ram corsair vengance 

carte mere aorus elite v2 b450

2x ssd crusial

alimentation 700w

re-bar activer

(tout les condition d'utilisation optimal sont reuni pour la intel arc ainsi que le dernier driver a jour.)

0 Kudos
21 Replies
jeremy69870
Novice

voici le scan SSU

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello jeremy69870

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities.

We know that experiencing your game the best way possible is important for you, and understand that you are experiencing crashes in The Crew Motorfest.

We want to let you know that we recently released a driver optimized for this game the version is 31.0.101.4824, I would advise you to use Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall the current driver and then update to the latest version.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

jeremy69870
Novice

Unfortunately this did not change the problem I reinstalled Windows with a formatting and I still have the same problem, it seems to happen only with the Intel Arc card

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello jeremy69870

I see the issue still happens even with the driver 4824 which is optimized for this title. Did you also reinstall the game when reinstalling Windows or is the game installed on a different drive? If not done yet, I would advise that you reinstall the game as well to make sure there are no corrupted files causing the issue.

If the issue persists we might need to try to replicate this problem so I would like to ask you for the following information:

• Screenshot of your in-game graphics settings.
  • Log file from the Intel® System Support Utility
  • I understand the issue sometimes happens in the lobby, but if you have identified an exact way to trigger a crash please share it with us.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

jeremy69870
Novice

Here are files I hope it will be useful to you I have chatted with members of the Intel Arc Discord and their game seems to close for the same reason with their Arc A750.

0 Kudos
jeremy69870
Novice

y'a t'il des nouvelle concernant ces crash ? malgré la mise a jour de the crew motorfest d'aujourd'hui cela arrive quand meme de la meme maniere 

0 Kudos
LynxRufus
New Contributor I

yes, unfortunately new 4824 does not fix the game crashing,

it will ctd 100% of all times when you're at that specific point of progression / ingame area.

it seems like it will always crash when you have an Intel Arc and try leaving the "car meet" area, the indoor hub / HQ area...

it is easily reproducable:

* when you create a new Ubisoft / Motorfest account and launch the game for the first time,

there is a series of a few introductory races, and eventually get into said area. (you always end up there after completing those first races whenever you re-start the entire game)

* once the game loads that area, the "car meet" or  indoor hub / HQ area, it will crash within first few seconds ..

* this is a KNOWN bug since July and last beta version before Sept Release

I'm not sure if Intel was aware of it, at least most certainly Ubisoft / Ivory Tower was.

* up to now,  I don't know if any Arc users are not affected. it seems right now, that all are affected indeed.

you might even crash at the exact same spot with other gpus, like amd or nvidia, but all reports I've seen so far turned out to be Arc users, except for one user who said it happened to him on Xbox.

* the Arc model doesn't matter it seems, happens to A750 as we see here, or myself with the A770.

* the driver version does not matter either, it crashes in every driver version between and including 4311 to 4824 .

what 4824 does, indeed, however,

is 'restoring' performance that was lost in between 4311 to 4676 ,

because most if not even all 45xx and 46xx versions,

those with the new fw bios, oprom + pcon update + new DX11>DX12 translation layer(?)/wrapper(?) method..

they all act very 'weired' .  not only in  Motorfest, if you just look around.

but regarding that particular game I've  already posted *.4824 results over here:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-ARC-Graphics/The-Crew-Motorfest-Game-Ready-Driver/m-p/1524721#M7956

it also seems to eliminate some of the weired texture loading issues during start of the benchmark,

at least I've only seen these glitches in the 45xx / 46xx versions.

worst seems to have been 4578  but tbh it could have been an anomaly as well;

I'd have to downgrade fw bios + drivers again in order to be sure.

but, again, unfortunately, no fixes for this progress blocking crash, and general instability.

(Motorfest can be quite unstable for AMD/nvidia too, but Arc seems to get hit worst of all)

btw regarding Ubisofts stance regarding Intel Arc...

unless it was a mistake by that specific support-person,

it seems like FROM UBISOFT, there is officially NO SUPPORT for Intel Arc :

I DO strongly recommend that if you run into any specific problems with that game, that you DO open a new official supprt ticket on Ubisofts website ANYWAY :

official answer.JPG

weired, because yes - Arc is not on that said list. BUT it IS 'better' than postulated system requirements, even 'better' than some of the recommendations :

TC MF sys requirements.jpg

let's hope Intel can solve this alone then, if they really have to.

Arc can

Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone, @jeremy69870

We appreciate the information. Based on the videos you shared and the instructions to replicate this issue shared by @LynxRufus we will go ahead and test this issue to check if it can be replicated. We will post back once we have an update on this problem.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
jeremy69870
Novice

MERCI d'avoir repondu je me sent moins seul ,depuis une semaine j'ai tout fait , tout essayer,  jamais rien n'a fait en sorte que le jeu fonctionne .. j'envisage de changer de carte graphique , malheureusement pour intel beaucoup de studio de developement ne prete meme pas attention a la intel arc et les jeu devienne de plus en plus injouable sans qu'intel doivent s'arracher les cheveux pour que les jeu fonctionne un minimum.. et je ne parle meme pas de starfield qui ne se lance toujours pas.. 

0 Kudos
jeremy69870
Novice

jeremy69870_0-1695110947309.png

celui-ci n'a rien changer en tout cas ...

0 Kudos
bartk1971
Novice

following this, as I have exactly the same issue with my ARC770 but combined with an I5-12600k and 128 GB kingston RAM... even with latest Intel driver game crashes at the begin screen. it works on my kids PC which has an RTX-3060 with an I3 13th gen processor...

0 Kudos
jeremy69870
Novice

jeremy69870_0-1695294918470.png

0 Kudos
LynxRufus
New Contributor I

I still don't understand Ubisoft support . I found another thread on discord

Not sure if those links will work - probably, if you're already on discord & in Ubisoft channel Server group:

https://discord.com/channels/863058244934696961/1153194093426507816

Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone

We want to let you know that we are working to replicate this issue. We will let you know once we have more information available.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

jeremy69870
Novice

bonjour,

il y a des nouvelle ? concernant les soucis de the crew ? j'ai remarquer un gameplay intel en live se soir sur le jeu mais il ne fonctionne toujours pas ..  ? 

0 Kudos
bartk1971
Novice

Bonjour Jeremy, non toujours rien, ça ne fonctionne pas, en tout cas pas toujours, j'ai pu jouer pendant plus ou moins une heure il y a quelques jours, mais depuis plus rien...

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello jeremy69870

At the moment we are still working to reproduce this crashing problem and investigating its cause. Once there is an update available about the issue we will post back and let you know. We released a new driver update version 31.0.101.4826 a few days ago, Could you please test it and check if the same issue happens from your side?

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
bartk1971
Novice

Hi Hugo, same result with the new drivers although no longer at the start screen, I was able to play for about an hour, before the games crashed again, since then I can go to the dashboard with all the different events, but as soon as I select an event to play, the game crashes. I have flagged this to ubisoft as well, as I found it not normal that a card that has been on the market for about a year now is not supported. 

0 Kudos
LynxRufus
New Contributor I

In my case,  changing to 4826 on an Arc A770 LE and 2x16GB DDR4 Ram on windows 10,

did not solve anything, it is still crashing in that scene as seen on screenshots / videos posted above by @jeremy69870  :

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-ARC-Graphics/crash-the-crew-motorfest-avec-la-arc-A750/m-p/1524507#M7910

I wasn't sure first, but checked date & driver version on the last capframex capture  I made...

that was on Sept 23 driver version 4826 .

there also was, however,

at least one minor game update for "The Crew Motorfest",

to version 1.03 on Sept 18 (before I tried, so that patch also didnt help)

there were no official patch notes, but it is rumoured it's trying to get rid of various problems like crashes & freezes etc (or maybe just wishful thinking, at it is only related to the "gift pack fixes" as mentioned on PS4) :

https://www.futuregamereleases.com/2023/09/the-crew-motorfest-update-1-03-rolled-out-by-ubisoft/

edit: and another one, on Sept 27, two days ago:

motorfest update maintenance#2.JPGmotorfest update maintenance.JPG

you might want to re-check after each game update if it changes anything, even if it does not mention any specific fixes to the problems we have here,

unfortunately updates are easy to miss imho,  because they scatter all tiny bits and pieces of information across  channels, if there even are any they think are worthy enough to share..

I am not sure if there were any additional updates on client/server side for the game since then after the small 1.03 patch on Sept 18 & Sept 27,

however, I did notice today as of Sept 29,

they  have revoked initial Trial licence keys / removed the limited time Trial version from the store ?

even though I had a few hours of test-time left (there were 5 in total).

it means, I have no longer access to the game ,

unless someone provides me with a working (retail/full version/evaluation) key via private message for example.

( in that case, I'd be glad to test any windows/game settings, or  driver version you want )

in addition, "Ubisoft"  is now also saying something else in addition, other than just the  "Arc is not officially suported" standard-answer we got before:

https://discord.com/channels/863058244934696961/1153194093426507816

motorfest arc crash support update.JPG

wish you good luck,

to all of you.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone, @jeremy69870

Thank you for letting us know, it seems the issue still happens on driver 4826, we were able to test and reproduce this crashing problem, and when trying to get to the "car meet" the game would crash to desktop, even when using the latest version of the game. We will do an investigation with the data we have gathered so far along with the results of your and our test and we will continue to post back once we have an update on this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos