Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1838 Discussions

iracing low fps no matter the settingsis it on the list for directx11 titles to be optimised?

danny1m
Beginner

hi i can't get very good fps in Iracing want to shoot for 72hz for open xr using alvr but cant get above 40or so fps no matter the quality of graphics setting tried with almost all the settings set to the lowest settings and using open xr tool kit  fsr set to super low below  47% scaling. its still just barely hitting 50fps but was hitting 38/45fps with good balanced graphics. I've done 2 fresh windows installs to rule out issues with other software's. seems to be bottlenecking at anything near 50fps.

I also struggle to get good fps using 4k tv set at 1080p 60hz not able to achieve a solid 60fps drops to below 50 often in online racing. please tell me it will get some optimizations soon? 

intel arc a770 preditor bifrost 16gb

amd ryzen 5 5600G

gigbyte a550m kv2

16gb ddr4 3200mhz ram

iracing is running on  dedecated sata ssd

with nvme gen3 windows drive runing windows11 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello danny1m,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We would highly appreciate it if you could share the following information about your system to properly isolate the issue.

• Down Intel® System Support Utility and share the SSU log file (.txt).
  • Is this a recent issue or has it previously worked fine?
  • Perform DDU and reinstall the latest GPU driver (version 31.0.101.5534 ).
  • Provide what game digital distribution service you are using (E.g. Steam, Epic, etc.).

This will allow us to be more familiar with your system configuration and be able to provide an appropriate fix.

We will wait for your reply.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hi danny1m,

We're still waiting for the additional details we requested to allow us to familiarize ourselves with your system configuration and be able to provide an appropriate solution.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hi danny1m,

As we have not heard from you for the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Sincerely,

Jeanette C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos