Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1972 Discussions

low performance red dead redemption 2 DirectX 12

addelucas123
New Contributor II

Good afternoon

I'm still waiting to correct the DirectX 12 problem in Red Dead Redemption 2. I repeat, when it comes to activating vertical synchronization and 144Hz it shoots me at 1 FPS, I must deactivate vertical synchronization and 50Hz. Please hurry up and release drivers and please correct that problem, I have the drivers updated to the latest version, that is, I did a clean installation and the problem persists, so something has to be done or an agreement must be reached sometime.

greetings

David

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello addelucas123,

We understand that you are posting back in the Intel communities, looking for an update about the performance problem with the Red Dead Redemption 2. Unfortunately, we dont have an update on this matter yet; however, we continue to look for a solution for this matter internally. Said that, we can see that this is a duplicate thread, as you have reported this issue on a different thread, so we recommend you stick to your original thread, as we will post back once have an update using this channel. We will now proceed to close this thread.

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos