Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

AMT Host Based Config Question

Grayson_W_
Beginner

Hey,

I'm having issues provisioning some of my machines.  I'm using the ACUWizard to push a config down, and for most my computers it works great.  On the machines it doesn't work on, I get the error that client control mode is disabled.  I know this is an issue if I'm running an old version of AMT, but these devices are running 11.0.  One thing that I noticed was within IMSS, it was not able to pull my network info.  Not too sure if that has anything to do with it.  Any ideas?  We have a lot of these machines so I'd pref not to have to do it manually.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Joseph_O_Intel1
Employee

Hey Greyson,

Please run the following "acuconfig.exe systemdiscovery", which will create an XML with platform information within. Please send it to me for review.

Joe

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Grayson_W_
Beginner

The network settings are not the issue, because I verified that I'm getting the same lack of IP on machines where client based config is working.

0 Kudos
Joseph_O_Intel1
Employee

Hey Greyson,

Please run the following "acuconfig.exe systemdiscovery", which will create an XML with platform information within. Please send it to me for review.

Joe

0 Kudos