Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

AMT device scan problems

chenxu513
Beginner
Now I am developing a programe to detect the amthost in a LAN using IntelAMT5.1SDK,which api of SDK should I use to create a thread,when I use GetDomainName based soap ,it is too slow to return , it can't run in multithread. I can not find the ways to solve it ,so I post a titie here to get the answer ,thanks.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ashish_Chauhan
Beginner
Quoting - chenxu513
Now I am developing a programe to detect the amthost in a LAN using IntelAMT5.1SDK,which api of SDK should I use to create a thread,when I use GetDomainName based soap ,it is too slow to return , it can't run in multithread. I can not find the ways to solve it ,so I post a titie here to get the answer ,thanks.

Why don't you try "Discovery Project" in samples directory (I'm assuming that you've installed Intel 5.1 SDK), There is a function called ScanForAmtDevices, I think that will clear everything..
0 Kudos
chenxu513
Beginner
Quoting - Ashish Chauhan
Quoting - chenxu513

Why don't you try "Discovery Project" in samples directory (I'm assuming that you've installed Intel 5.1 SDK), There is a function called ScanForAmtDevices, I think that will clear everything..
I am sorry that I forgot to post that the programme is in Linux , I can not find a function called ScanForAmtDevices in linux ,what other solutions should I take ,thanks!
0 Kudos
Ashish_Chauhan
Beginner
Quoting - chenxu513
I am sorry that I forgot to post that the programme is in Linux , I can not find a function called ScanForAmtDevices in linux ,what other solutions should I take ,thanks!

Sorry no idea for linux.
0 Kudos
chenxu513
Beginner
Quoting - Ashish Chauhan
Quoting - chenxu513

Sorry no idea for linux.

thank you all the same
0 Kudos