Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

AMT multi language support

MPala11
New Contributor II

Will MEBx menu supported inmultiple languages(other than English)?
If I have bios menu in Chinese, Will MEBx menu in Chinese and if I give request to AMT, Will the response be in English or in Chinese.

I would like to know Multi language support in AMT

Thanks,
Mani

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Judy_H_Intel
Employee
Hi Mani,

Currently MEBx only supports English, unfortunately. There is a possiblilty of sending user messages and events in different languages, using the IPS_SecIOservice which you can look into. There is online documentation here: http://software.intel.com/sites/manageability/AMT_Implementation_and_Reference_Guide/

Cheers,
Judy
0 Kudos
MPala11
New Contributor II
Hi Judy,

Thanks for the reply.
I went through AMT sdk related to IPS_SecIOservice and it is related to Sprite screen.
Let me explain the scenario, for example I have AMT system which has Bios menu in Chinese, OS is Chinese, IfI enumerate the HW assets or enumerate audit log/eventlog records, response(including error codes)will be in English or Chinese.

Thanks,
Mani

0 Kudos
Judy_H_Intel
Employee
Hi Mani,

I understand what you are asking about in your scenario, but Intel AMT messages are only sent in English. I have it on good authority that there are no plans to change this in the nearfuture.

Cheers,
Judy
0 Kudos