Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1381 Discussions

How to get all the Hardware Asset details in MDT only for the selection of Hardware asset in treeview

vivekkumarcss_net_in

I was working on MDT today and is facing one more problem.I am modifying the MDT code and instead of displaying the information by selecting the tree node one by one like Computer--Motherboard--Bios and getting the respective information I want when I select only computer all the hardware details of (Computer,Motherboard etc) should be displayed. I tried in the Main form of Manageability Commander Tool but I am not getting the result.Can anyone please tell me that without selecting of the node how to get the information.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
jacace
New Contributor I

Hello,

Do you want to modify the Commander app?

Javier Andrs Cceres Alvis

0 Kudos
Andrew_S_Intel2
Employee

Could you expand on what you mean by the MDT code? I'm not completely sure which toolkit you're referring to.

If you want all of the computer details displayed, it's mainly just a display issue. The AssetDisplay sample in the SDK makes all of the pertinent AMT calls needed to get all of the details, and it might be easier to follow the exact commands made.

0 Kudos
vivekkumarcss_net_in

hi,

Yes I am trying to modify the Commander application

0 Kudos
vivekkumarcss_net_in

Hello,

Here MDT code I am referring is Manageability Development Toolkit in that Manageability Commander Tool 1 folder is there in that I want the the display of harware details of AMT when I connect to AMT machine together instead of selecting the nodes like BIOS,Motherboard etc.

0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

If you are trying to learn how to writecode to gather hardware information Iwould recommend taking a look at section 4.6 Hardware Asset in the Intel AMT WS-Management Flows.pdf which is located in the DOCS folder of the AMT SDK. The documentation for the classescan be found in the .\DOCS\WS-Management_Class_Reference folder of the SDK.

If you would like support on the Manageability Developer Toolkit (DTK), please send email to Business Client Software Support.

0 Kudos