Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Looking for AMT Developer Tool Kit

piotrburda
Beginner
Hi on Intel download page, download of AMT Developer Tool Kit is disabled,
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/download-the-latest-version-of-manageability-developer-tool-kit
I need this software for presentation, where can i find it? may be older version?

Regards
Piotr
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gael_H_Intel

Hi Piotr,

Unfortunately the fate of the DTK is in limbo at the current time. We are hoping to be able to allow downloads as soon as possible but this isn't going to help you.

Here is a link to a bunch of Manageability Videos - maybe you can find one by Ylian Saint-Hilaire where he is demoing it and use it for now?

Again, we are very sorry that we can't offer the DTK at the current time - we will let folks know as soon as it becomes available again.

0 Kudos
Ajay_M_Intel
Employee
Hi Poitr and other community users,
We are working very hard to get the DTK back online. The latest update I have is that the software will be made available (tentatively) by July 15th. I will keep this forum and this blog post updated on the status of the DTK. Thanks and appreciate your patience while we work out the issues with the tool.

Thanks,
Ajay Mungara
0 Kudos