Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

MeshCommander 0.6.2 - loading of MeshCommander-large fails with NUC7I5DNH

CBial
Beginner

Hi,

Starting with MeshCommander 0.6.2 it is no longer possible to load meshcommander-large into amt local storage. Meshcommander-large is 110k and AMT documentation states that maximum size of file loaded is about 170k.

Is this normal?

Tested against NUC7i5DNH with latest BIOS (BIOS Version 0040 - DNKBLi30.86A.0040.2018.0315.1529) which includes ME Firmware: 11.8.50.3425

Chris

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ylian_S_Intel
Employee

Thanks for the report. I am indeed going to have to put the "large" version on a diet. I am on vacation now, but next week I will look into this. The large version may exceed the maximum size of a single file on Intel AMT web storage.

0 Kudos
Ylian_S_Intel
Employee

I just fixed MeshCommander v0.6.3 with new firmware image files (.gz files). I did not bump on the version of MeshCommander yet, so if you need to latest firmware files: uninstall MeshCommander, download the .MSI file on the web site and install again. You will see the new image files are much smaller and should work.

Ylian

0 Kudos
CBial
Beginner

Ylian,

I am confirming, the updated MC 0.6.3 loads firmware images without issue.

Thank you!

Chris

0 Kudos