Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Older SDK emulator?

postaquestion
Beginner

Hi there, I would really like to have a copy of the emulator that was taken out of the SDK. I am student at Portland State University and require if for my research till the hardware comes in. Anything to get me started would be better than nothing :), so I was wondering if there is a way for me to get an older version of the SDK with the emulator in it.

Please let me know.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gael_H_Intel

The emulator is based on very old hardware - looking at it might not get you very far in your research. It might be better for you to download the AMT Software Developer's Toolkit (SDK) and look through the docs (along with the Network Interface Guide) and you can also download the Intel AMT Developer's Tool Kit (DTK). You can also check out ourManageability Community as well as Blogs. This all should keep you busy while you wait for your hardware.

Note that The DTK is an actual Management Console that you can install and play around with managing AMT systems (once you get them.) You can also download its source code as well.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos