Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

PC Alarm Clock Feature

tejs
Beginner
Hi,

i am using INtel AMT device with 6.0 version and trying to configure it for PC Alarm Clock feature. i am sending the Alarm information programatically using WSMan method which is "putAlarmClockService" Method.

i was able to configure the alarms properly but suddenly i started facing one exception which is

"The WinRM client cannot process the request. The destination computer returned an invalid SOAP fault.

Stack trace:

at AlarmClock.AlarmClockService.putAlarmClockService(AMT_AlarmClockServiceType AlarmClockServiceObj) in C:\Intel AMT Setup files\Intel_R__AMT_SDK_Release_5.1.1\Intel_AMT_SDK_Release_5.1.1\Windows\Intel_AMT\Samples\WS-Management\AlarmClock\c#\AlarmClockSample.cs:line 203
at AlarmClock.AlarmClockService.SingleWakeOn() in C:\Intel AMT Setup files\Intel_R__AMT_SDK_Release_5.1.1\Intel_AMT_SDK_Release_5.1.1\Windows\Intel_AMT\Samples\WS-Management\AlarmClock\c#\AlarmClockSample.cs:line 86
at AlarmClock.AlarmClockService.Main(String[] args) in C:\Intel AMT Setup files\Intel_R__AMT_SDK_Release_5.1.1\Intel_AMT_SDK_Release_5.1.1\Windows\Intel_AMT\Samples\WS-Management\AlarmClock\c#\AlarmClockSample.cs:line

could anyone help me in resolving this issue ?

thanks.

Tej.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
jacace
New Contributor I

Hello Tag,

According to the error message, you're using the WinRM automation client. I know Win Vista / XP have different configurations, so are you sure your management computermeet those configuration?

After ensuring it, you can check the ip address you're pointing andthe username/password are right.

Javier Andrs

0 Kudos