Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1380 Discussions

Please Create a Training and Development Programs for students... who are willing to use AMT

JaNa
Beginner

Hi all..

Since I'm a final year student of campus, we are developing a software using Intel AMT SDK and DTK.... J guides. For all those who develop SDK and DTK thank you very much.... J
But with lack of recourses and lack of trainings it is very difficult to develop a system with our knowledge and experiences. we have to start with beginning and all thins by our own...
for that this forum and coding with DTK make great help to us and we are creating our system accurately.

So I'm asking from all persons who are pioneers of Intel AMT, please make some training programs and some labs related to Intel AMT SDK..
Then we all can get some idea and do our developments well.. and can get some experiences to make out future with AMT great..... J

thank you all...

Please consider on our request and do some reasonable thing to some students as us...

Thanks...
:) JaNa :)

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Stephen_Hibbert__Int
Quoting - JaNa

Hi all..

Since I'm a final year student of campus, we are developing a software using Intel AMT SDK and DTK.... J guides. For all those who develop SDK and DTK thank you very much.... J
But with lack of recourses and lack of trainings it is very difficult to develop a system with our knowledge and experiences. we have to start with beginning and all thins by our own...
for that this forum and coding with DTK make great help to us and we are creating our system accurately.

So I'm asking from all persons who are pioneers of Intel AMT, please make some training programs and some labs related to Intel AMT SDK..
Then we all can get some idea and do our developments well.. and can get some experiences to make out future with AMT great..... J

thank you all...

Please consider on our request and do some reasonable thing to some students as us...

Thanks...
:) JaNa :)

JaNa,

I am also a student and I'll be developing software for Intel AMT. Web-based training is offered,you can read my blog for more information. Let me know if you find it helpful and be sure to check my blog posts regularly. I'll be posting every week, so you can learn as I learn.

Stephen
0 Kudos
JaNa
Beginner

JaNa,

I am also a student and I'll be developing software for Intel AMT. Web-based training is offered,you can read my blog for more information. Let me know if you find it helpful and be sure to check my blog posts regularly. I'll be posting every week, so you can learn as I learn.

Stephen

Hi Stephen..

Thanks for quick assistance...
I'm also developing a AMT tool and i always read your blog. and it will really help full for me.. thanks for that. hmmmm. thats coool and i made some general discussion for all Intel developers for make some lab session to train students who willing to play cool things with Intel AMT.

I request to do some stuff like Microsoft TechNet.. there are several lab classes and practical sessions to practice and get training for there servers deployment and other OS related stuff.

Therefore if Intel can create some thing like that they are much more help to all kids play with Intel AMT...

Then we all can get some idea with doing some thing using AMT and there will be much more great developments with AMT. Then we can get real experiences ideas rather than looking diagrammatic views etc..

Thanks you all

:)JaNa:)

0 Kudos