Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Problem with Intel AMT

Mohamed_I_
Beginner

Hi,

I am facing the problem with Lenovo Thinkcentre M91p (MT:4525-PY2), i installed driver for AMT, after it showes yellow exclamation (!) under the system devices. I tried to enter the MEBx configuration by press ctrl+P to enable intel ME but its not taking that option. Please help to find out the solution.

Regards,

M.H.Ibrahim

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gael_H_Intel
It sounds like it may not have the right version of the MEI driver installed. You should be able to find the correct versions for your system on the Lenovo website. When you say it doesn't take the CTRL P option - are you seeing the prompt when you boot the system? Some OEMs have a BIOs setting that can toggle that prompt on/off. Some OEMS also provide a different way to get into the MEBx menus (from within the BIOS, for example.) Look for the following: Which version of the ME FW is on your system - looks like your system supports AMT release 7.x. Which version of the MEI (also known as HECI) driver did you install. (should be 7.x) AMT is enabled in the BIOS. (you can usually disable AMT inside the bios - in order to enable AMT to use, it has to be "on" in the BIOs and then you can get into the MEBx menus to enable it.
0 Kudos