Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

SCS 7 Migration

Linke__Viktor
Beginner
Hello,

I am trying to migrate SCS 6 database to SCS 7. I'm getting "SCS version is not supported" message.
Does it mean that only version 5.x is supported?
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gael_H_Intel
Hi there - currently. the migration tool supports only going from 5 to 7. One thing that you could try out that might make things easier for you is the new Digest Master Password (that way you would need only one password to access all of your AMT systems.) The link that I added here goes to the SDK documentation, but the SCS 7.0 does support it as well.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gael_H_Intel
Hi there - currently. the migration tool supports only going from 5 to 7. One thing that you could try out that might make things easier for you is the new Digest Master Password (that way you would need only one password to access all of your AMT systems.) The link that I added here goes to the SDK documentation, but the SCS 7.0 does support it as well.
0 Kudos
jacace
New Contributor I

0 Kudos
Linke__Viktor
Beginner
Thank you for your answer. Currently i'm already using only one password for all clients. I just wanted to migrate profiles. So, the only solution is to create new profiles manually.
Again thanks.
0 Kudos