Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

SCS/RCS Error

Tom_H_2
Beginner

I have been getting some errors when trying to configure some of our AMT equipped devices.  I have setup a server for provisioning with Intel SCS, and it works for some devices.  I get the following error when running ACUConfig on some devices:

ACU Configurator, Category: Exit Source: Src\ActivatorMain.cpp : configurator::LogAndExit Line: 226: ***********Exit with code 75. Details: Failed to complete remote configuration of this Intel(R) AMT device. The request is rejected by Enhanced Security. Enhanced Security rejected the request

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Joseph_O_Intel1
Employee

Hey Tom

What OS are you running? If win 7 make sure all the updates are done including optional. The application is signed and the new root cert may not be on the device.

Joe

0 Kudos
Tech__Snaith
Beginner

Failed to complete remote configuration of this Intel(R) AMT device. The request is rejected by Enhanced Security. Enhanced Security rejected the request

--------------------

Having the same problem here - seems to be since upgrading to Windows 10. I have provisioned dozens of machines using the same script but now receiving the error above when trying to configure on Windows 10.

0 Kudos