Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

SDK for Delphi

Ashish_Chauhan
Beginner
Currently the SDK is in C++ and C#, Is their any plan for Delphi?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Lance_A_Intel
Employee
Quoting - Ashish Chauhan
Currently the SDK is in C++ and C#, Is their any plan for Delphi?

Hi Ashish,
There are currently no plans for Delphi support in the Intel AMT SDK, but we are always looking for feedback.

The next language will probably be Java as we have received several requests for that language.

Thanks for you input!

If anyone else out there is interested in Delphi please let us know.
0 Kudos
Ashish_Chauhan
Beginner

Hi Ashish,
There are currently no plans for Delphi support in the Intel AMT SDK, but we are always looking for feedback.

The next language will probably be Java as we have received several requests for that language.

Thanks for you input!

Ah okay, Thanks for the information..
0 Kudos
adoado
Beginner

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for you input!

Myself, amoung many of the people I know and work with, also would love Delphi support! If it were existing, it would allow many more people (and a whole new language group of Borland/CodeGear/Emb/Etc.) to use Intel based SDKs, in a very powerful and clean language.

Cheers!
Adrian
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel
Quoting - Ashish Chauhan

Ah okay, Thanks for the information..

Hi - thanks for your feedback - we are alway want to hear about what would be valuable for our customers. I will bring this up to our dev teams. Currently, however, there are no plans for a Delphi SDK.
0 Kudos
Dmitriy_Petrov
Beginner

Hi - thanks for your feedback - we are alway want to hear about what would be valuable for our customers. I will bring this up to our dev teams. Currently, however, there are no plans for a Delphi SDK.

It would be really nice to have Delphi support in the near future if possible.
0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee
Quoting - Dmitriy Petrov

It would be really nice to have Delphi support in the near future if possible.

thanks for you input! we are starting to get more interest in Delphi.

Another place you may be interested in submitting these type of requests is the Intel IdeaZone.
0 Kudos