Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Software Assessment tool Release

Prince_Joseph
Beginner

Right now, Software assessment tool is not availbe for intel partners.

I have found that Software Assessment tool will be launch in 2013.

When can we expect this update?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Gael_H_Intel

I actually have no idea - I hadn't realized we were updating it.  Are you talking about the tool for Intel Active Management Technology?  I will need to find out.  I will provide an update when I have some news.

0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel

Hello - after some digging, I found out that there is tool that can be used with Intel SBA, but it is only available to OEMs.  Can you be more spedific about which tool you are referring to?  If you are an OEM, then you should have an Intel rep that you are working with and he or she should be able to give you more information.

0 Kudos
David_K_4
Beginner

Which type of software assessment tool you are looking from Intel Partners? Can you specify about that? I hope Gael Hofemeier (Intel) and me can guide you about it.

0 Kudos
David_K_4
Beginner

Which type of software assessment tool you are looking from Intel Partners? Can you specify about that? I hope  Gael Hofemeier and me can guide you about it :)

0 Kudos
Oleksandr_C_
Beginner

So, there is a validation tool for software developers and assessment tool for Partners. As far as I understand the first tool is up and running - it has no problems at all. The other one was promised to be launched in 2013, but it is still somewhere at the development/testing stage. Is it correct?

0 Kudos