Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Unable to configure (TLS) Agent Authentication

Christiaan_N_
Beginner

Hi,

I have a working (demo) server with Intel AMT (version 9.0.31, bios version 1107, current setup mode is enterprise and TLS security is working). I am using the manageability director tool (v0.1.33).

Now I want to introduce Agent Authentication, as to authenticate remote users before they are allowed to remote control this demo server. I start by adjusting the security profile (to TLS Security + Agent Authentication, using the same self signed certificates used for the TLS security), but when trying to push this to the AMT box (by 'Set this profile on computers...") I get a message box (see attached) full with error messages, the first one being 'the request failed with HTTP status 404: not found'.

Any tips / hints or further 'how to' guides for me to read?

Much appreciated,

Chris

box_0.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Colleen_C_Intel
Employee

It looks like it's not finding the certificate at the right location. Where do you have the cert?

0 Kudos
Christiaan_N_
Beginner

Thanks for your comment - the certificates were created in the director tool itself which I understand should include any created certificate in the 'windows certificate manager' - I have not moved the certificates.

0 Kudos
Colleen_C_Intel
Employee

I think it would be best if you could post this in the Intel vPro expert forum: https://communities.intel.com/community/itpeernetwork/vproexpert

0 Kudos