Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Vpro

rookie
Beginner
Hello,

I just wanna know how to create a system that allows to manage the computers, send images, realize their problems from a computer. Vpro will be the solution i think. I have the manageability developer tool. But to connect to computers and manage them what changes i have to do on them? just changing the setup of the computers Bios in the network will be enough to connect them or should i use another software on the computers also?
I will be glad if anybody can help and tell me about the step by step procedure.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gael_H_Intel
Quoting - rookie
Hello,

I just wanna know how to create a system that allows to manage the computers, send images, realize their problems from a computer. Vpro will be the solution i think. I have the manageability developer tool. But to connect to computers and manage them what changes i have to do on them? just changing the setup of the computers Bios in the network will be enough to connect them or should i use another software on the computers also?
I will be glad if anybody can help and tell me about the step by step procedure.

Best Regards.

I would go out to the Manageability Community and read about the Use Cases and then also download the SDK and read through the docs folder - (Overview doc - look at the samples, etc) and see if learning more about AMT, in general,would help clear things up. You can also get to the Videos from the Manageability community.

I'm not really sure about what your question is... AMT gives you the opportunity to manage a system when the OS is down or Off, but there are many things that you can do to manage your systems with or without AMT. You will need to decide what sort of management tasks you want to do and then figure out how to build your management console to do them (by using or not using AMT.)
0 Kudos