Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

implement vpro

madanmadan2004yahoo_
hello i have more systems that are intel core 2 duo Vpro enabled how i will implement it in my network by Kaseya software(third party). what would i have to do on these vpro enabled systems.some settings i have to configure on these systems. Pls let me know ASAP.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gael_H_Intel
hello i have more systems that are intel core 2 duo Vpro enabled how i will implement it in my network by Kaseya software(third party). what would i have to do on these vpro enabled systems.some settings i have to configure on these systems. Pls let me know ASAP.

Hi There -

First you will need to examine the Kaseya product and understand which AMT features it supports. You will probably need to provision your system (Enable AMT) in order to use the Kaseya product.You can learn more about AMT and provisioning in the Start Here guide available HERE. The Kaseya product should come with documentation that would let you know which settings to enable during provisioning.

Please let us know if you have more questions.
0 Kudos