Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
1136 Discussions

Android - IOS Publish Issue 4.2 and 4.2.1

Rubin__Andy1
Beginner

Android - IOS Publish not working.

I am trying to publish stream in both sides of Android and IOS, i didn't receive either success or fail callback. The same issue there for sending message also not receiving any success or fail callback for cross-platform of ios and android.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jayaram_Kurapati
Beginner

Hi,

With JS SDK also we are facing the same issue.

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Andy,

Are you talking about the conference mode or P2P mode?

Thanks.

Jayaram_Kurapati
Beginner

Hi Chunbo,

I am facing issue with conference.

Jianjun_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Please make sure you connected to server before publishing or subscribing. You could also take a look at the server side log to see if there is error at server side.

Jayaram_Kurapati
Beginner

Hi Jianjun,
Thanks for the reply. What do you mean by " connect to server first before publishing or subscribing" ? I just followed the js example which exists in github (https://github.com/open-webrtc-toolkit/owt-client-javascript/blob/master/src/samples/conference/publ...). For know I am running a interval to check whether stream got published or not to republish the stream again.

Thank You,
Jayaram K