Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
1136 Discussions

Creating EGL context sometimes fails on Android

Piet_P_
Beginner
Hello developers, Sometimes when trying to create the EGL context, the application crashes. It seems to me the native call to EGL14.eglCreateContext() fails, which I am unable to debug. This is the crashlog I can see on the Java side: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to create EGL context at org.webrtc.EglBase14.createEglContext(EglBase14.java:252) at org.webrtc.EglBase14.(EglBase14.java:58) at org.webrtc.EglBase.create(EglBase.java:86) at org.webrtc.EglBase.create(EglBase.java:97) at org.webrtc.PeerConnectionFactory.setVideoHwAccelerationOptions(PeerConnectionFactory.java:189) at com.intel.webrtc.base.PCFactory$FactoryHandler.handleMessage(PCFactory.java:118) at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102) at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136) at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:61) Would you be able to help me to prevent or fix this crash?
0 Kudos
0 Replies