1. Corrected information about Android API level requirements from 15 to 17 in the Client SDK for Android User Guide.
2. Removed the default VGA resolution requirement setting when subscribing room mixed stream through Client SDK for Windows. Simply accept the default resolution sent from MCU server.
3. Changed the Node.js versions’ restriction in MCU server from 4.1.* to 4.* as user guide described.
4. Fixed MCU sample application’s launch warning by removing p2p room creation logic which has been disabled in MCU runtime.
5. Enhanced MCU server to protect it against a crash caused by unexpected message data client sent before joining room successfully.