JS SDK 4.0 require failed

Ive download JS SDK 4.0 and put it on simple script:

/*global require, __dirname, console, process*/
'use strict';
var N = require('./ics')

But when im trying to run this script i have an error:

node test.js
/home/ubuntu/Release-v4.0/extras/tcast-conference-server-nodejs/ics.js:9
!function(e){if("object"==typeof exports&&"undefined"!=typeof module)module.exports=e();else if("function"==typeof define&&define.amd)define([],e);else{("undefined"!=typeof window?window:"undefined"!=typeof global?global:"undefined"!=typeof self?self:this).Ics=e()}}(function(){return function(){return function e(t,n,i){function r(a,s){if(!n){if(!t){var c="function"==typeof require&&require;if(!s&&c)return c(a,!0);if(o)return o(a,!0);var u=new Er...={exports:{}};t[0].call(d.exports,function(e){return r(t[1]||e)},d,d.exports,e,t,n,i)}return n.exports}for(var o="function"==typeof require&&require,a=0;a<i.length;a++)r(i);return r}}()({1:[function(e,t,n){"use strict";Object.defineProperty(n,"__esModule",{value:!0});n.B...

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at /home/ubuntu/Release-v4.0/extras/tcast-conference-server-nodejs/ics.js:9:5400
    at Object.5 (/home/ubuntu/Release-v4.0/extras/tcast-conference-server-nodejs/ics.js:9:5753)
    at r (/home/ubuntu/Release-v4.0/extras/tcast-conference-server-nodejs/ics.js:9:556)
    at /home/ubuntu/Release-v4.0/extras/tcast-conference-server-nodejs/ics.js:9:590
    at Object.7../logger.js (/home/ubuntu/Release-v4.0/extras/tcast-conference-server-nodejs/ics.js:9:6904)
    at r (/home/ubuntu/Release-v4.0/extras/tcast-conference-server-nodejs/ics.js:9:556)
    at Object.4../mediaformat.js (/home/ubuntu/Release-v4.0/extras/tcast-conference-server-nodejs/ics.js:9:4650)

Did i need to install something or i just miss something? ( ive checked with prev version(3.5.2, nuve.js) - everything works fine)

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

adapter.js and socket.io.js

adapter.js and socket.io.js added to script - same error

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Did you run your code in

Did you run your code in browsers? As the error showed Windows is defined in browser and it cannot be found in your environment

0 Kudos
Highlighted

nope, ive tried run this

nope, ive tried run this script on server with "node" command ( previous version = nuve.js) is working fine. Reason why im not using browser cuase we already have our custom app  and we want to upgrade it to ver.4

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi, how do you use nuve.js in

Hi, how do you use nuve.js in 3.5? to manage room related resources? If so you can use rest.js in 4.0, please refer to our document.

0 Kudos