Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Management API High Load

Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

Dear Team, 

We Observed with Intel CS versions 4.2.1 and 4.3 management API is taking high cpu load for getStreams and get tokens when 30 participants are getting joined or published audio only call. 

we are using 8 core Intel Xeon Processor machine even though 60 percent of CPU load only management API is getting consumed.

please let me know how to avoid this

Thanks

Naresh

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

Also when so many users try to login at the same time it is getting failed and need to refresh so many times.

Thanks
Naresh

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Are you using MCU mode or SFU mode?

0 Kudos
Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

We are using SFU mode. when there are so many users trying to publish audio or video API gets failed and user will be not able to join the call, has to refresh so many times to work again.

Server CPU load is still minimal but API gets failed and join fails. try to join from so many browsers or users at the same time try to publish either audio or video you will get this issue

Thanks

Naresh

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Intel team,

Good morning and hope you all are doing well. We are also facing the same issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli P

0 Kudos
Naresh_R_1
New Contributor I

Dear Team,

Observed that if the  MCU has more rooms, the more load management API is taking and there are requests getting failed.

Thanks

Naresh

0 Kudos