Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Not bundled Media Analytics Server with Intel CS for WebRTC framework?

Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Team,

If I noticed correctly, CS_WebRTC_Media_Analytics_Server.v<Version>.tgz file is also bundled with Intel CS for WebRTC framework in the previous versions. Not, I noticed that there is no CS_WebRTC_Media_Analytics_Server.v<Version>.tgz in the recent version i.e. 4.2.1. Any hints about this?

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-collaboration-suite-for-webrtc-media-analytics-server-guide

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Li_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Analytics agent has been put into the server package since 4.2

0 Kudos
Saavedra__Jorge
Beginner

Hi  Chandramouli P, could you share with me any -CS_WebRTC_Media_Analytics_Server.v<Version>.tgz- old packet?

Link is not available now, but i need analytic sample inside it.

Here is my mail: jorge88cs@gmail.com

Thank you. Best regards.

0 Kudos
Cast__Jorge
Beginner

I am looking for the CS_WebRTC_Media_Analytics_Server package
It is possible to download a version earlier than 4.2. Intel Collaboration Suite for WebRTC where the package was included. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Jorge,

You can find it in 4.2 version too.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
Cast__Jorge
Beginner

Sorry Chandramouli, I can't find any package "CS_WebRTC_Media_Analytics_Server.v<Version>.tgz" in version 4.2.

I have this file "Intel_CS_WebRTC.v4.2.zip" and inside this:

License.pdf

ReleaseNotes.pdf

CS_WebRTC_Conference_Server_Peer.v4.2.tgz

CS_WebRTC_Conference_Server_MCU.v4.2.Ubuntu.tgz

CS_WebRTC_Conference_Server_MCU.v4.2.CentOS.tgz

CS_WebRTC_Client_SDK_Windows.v4.2.zip

CS_WebRTC_Client_SDK_JavaScript.v4.2.zip

CS_WebRTC_Client_SDK_iOS.v4.2.zip

CS_WebRTC_Client_SDK_Android.v4.2.zip

No trace of the package "CS_WebRTC_Media_Analytics_Server.v<Version>.tgz". I know there is Analytics agent in "CS_WebRTC_Conference_Server_MCU.v4.2.Ubuntu.tgz" like Li C. said.

am I missing something?

Thank you very much for your answer. Best Regards, Jorge.

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Jorge,

If you unzip either "CS_WebRTC_Conference_Server_MCU.v4.2.Ubuntu.tgz" or "CS_WebRTC_Conference_Server_MCU.v4.2.CentOS.tgz", you will find "Analytics agent". This is only the "Media Analytics Server".

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
Cast__Jorge
Beginner

Yes, maybe I haven't explained myself correctly. The thing is that all workers work correctly, including Analytics Agent, I have even built plugins samples successfully. In summary I have no problems with the MCU components, in addition the example of conference packaged with MCU (CS_WebRTC_Conference_Server_MCU.v4.2.1.Ubuntu.tgz) in the extras folder works correctly. I am not looking for Media Analytics Sever in the new versions 4.2 and 4.2.1, I know that it is now Analytics Agent.
The problem is that there is no example that shows how the Analytics Agent (Media Analytics Server) works. Then according to this guide:
https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-collaboration-suite-for-webrtc-media-analytics-server-guide
There is a package called: CS_WebRTC_Media_Analytics_Server.v <Version> .tgz, in this case versions prior to 4.2, as expressed by "Li C. (Intel)", which is not currently included in the new versions 4.2 and 4.2.1 because it has become Analytics Agent. That package contains an example like the one I'm looking for, with the filename "sampleAnalyticsServer.js".
So my hope is that someone has downloaded an old version of Intel_CS_WebRTC (prior to 4.2) where CS_WebRTC_Media_Analytics_Server was still included, because currently only versions 4.2 and 4.2.1 can be downloaded from the official Intel site.
So Chandramouli, thank you very much for your answer, and I ask you: do you have any version before 4.2 that you can share with me or any link where you work with the Analytics Agent? for example where the face bounding box is shown in the video (using face_detection_plugin).

Best Regards, Jorge.

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Jorge,

I just uploaded what are you asking and shared the link to your email address to download.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
Cast__Jorge
Beginner

Thank you very much Chandramouli. You are the best! :) I am checking the package now.

Best Regards, Jorge

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Jorge,

You are very welcome. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos