Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

SIP Gateway with AndroidSDK

Matthew_G_1
Beginner

Is it possible to use the WebRTC->SIP gateway with the Android SDK?  I see there are examples for using the gateway with the JS SDK, but I can't find any for using it with the Android SDK.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Matthew,

Currently no Android SDK for SIP gateway. But I have to confirm with you that is the Android SDK for WebRTC client, or Android SDK for SIP client.?

Matthew_G_1
Beginner

I've been playing with developing an Android app using the Intel CS for WebRTC Android SDK -> this works well for building WebRTC applications.  However, if I also want my application to be able to communicate with legacy SIP networks, then I need to use the Intel CS for WebRTC Gateway, which works, but I can only find examples for integrating JavaScript based clients with, not the Android one.

Does that help clear up my question?

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for the explanation. But currently ONLY JS client is supported...