Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

The server do not send rtp data to network as a sip gateway

jianfeng_l_
Beginner

Hello , i have face a problem as the subject, version is intel 3.0 sip gateway. The call could be established, signal control is OK. BUT rtp flow did not send to network. i have utilized tcpdump in server, and found server receive udp package from web client and did not send them to peer. 

could you please help to resolve this issue.

thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Jianfeng,

Please tell us the client information, like the hardware model, software configuration and e.t.c. The log information will be more helpful for our analysis.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
jianfeng_l_
Beginner

Hi, CHUNBO.

I have found reason of this issue by test.

Intel server send invite to IMS with media of sendreceive,  and then IMS return 200 invtie with sendrec,  after call established, intel server send rtp flow to IMS. this is OK.

but if IMS return media of receiveonly to intel server, Intel server will not send RTP flow to network, but RTCP flow still sending.

IMS send sdp attibute receiveonly means terminal could send media, and will not receive media.

please check it . thanks.

By the way, when we test intel server , we found webrtc2sip process core dump sometimes, and we may provide something as your guide.

0 Kudos