Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

iOS SDK [4.0.1] - Subscribe stream failure

George__Nimi
Beginner

Hi,

Consider the case when a user has to join multiple rooms, one at a time. The user first joins the first room, say ROOM_1, shows "Successful connection" and has no error in publishing or subscribing stream. In the conference sample, leave conference function is called in swipegesture handler function. Once thats done it shows "server disconnected" and all. Next if I try to connect to a different room, say ROOM_2 (in the sample code I created a room using createRoom API and used the room id from its response to create the token), again it shows "Successful connection" ... But displays this error from subscribe function "Subscribe stream failed. Target audio stream does NOT satisfy" error and stream is not displayed. Is there a fix to this isuue? Why is this happening? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
George__Nimi
Beginner

Hi,

Any update on this? Is this issue reproducible? If yes, what is the fix for this issue? Never had this issue while using the corresponding JS SDK

Can I get a reply soon, as its really important for my project?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Nimi

0 Kudos
KUMAR__NITIN
Beginner

Guys ,

I too face similar issue while using iOS SDK 4.2 .If a user leave a room and join another without closing the iOS App,for the second room getting following error "Subscribe stream failed. Target audio stream does NOT satisfy"Any one able to resolve the issue?  Is this a bug in SDK?

Intel please comment.Thanks.

Nitin

0 Kudos
Jianjun_Z_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos