Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Intel Customer Support will be observing the Martin Luther King holiday on Monday, Jan. 17, and will return on Tues. Jan. 18.
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

iOS SSL implement

Chao-Yu_C_
Beginner

I'm using iOS client to connect a SSL server.

I replace labsclient.a with labsclient_tls.a but get some error while compiling the code.

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

"_SSLv2_method", referenced from:

boost::asio::ssl::context::context(boost::asio::ssl::context_base::method) in libsioclient_tls.a(sio_client_impl.o)

"_SSLv2_client_method", referenced from:

boost::asio::ssl::context::context(boost::asio::ssl::context_base::method) in libsioclient_tls.a(sio_client_impl.o)

"_SSLv2_server_method", referenced from:

"_CONF_modules_unload", referenced from:

boost::asio::ssl::detail::openssl_init_base::do_init::~do_init() in libsioclient_tls.a(sio_client.o)

"_ENGINE_cleanup", referenced from:

boost::asio::ssl::detail::openssl_init_base::do_init::~do_init() in libsioclient_tls.a(sio_client.o)

"_OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf", referenced from:

boost::asio::ssl::detail::openssl_init_base::do_init::do_init() in libsioclient_tls.a(sio_client.o)

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Is there anything I miss to set or include?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Chaoyu,

Would you please double check the build path settings, and make sure "Header Search Paths" and "Library Search Paths" include our released libsclient_tls.a?

Thanks!

Chao-Yu_C_
Beginner

Hi, Chunbo

Thanks for your aid.
I check my setting and still don't have any idea about those errors

1.files in $(PROJECT_DIR)/libs

libsioclient.a
libsioclient_tls.a
libwoogeen.a

2.here is my setting

Header Search Paths:$(PROJECT_DIR)/libs
Library Search Paths : $(PROJECT_DIR)/libs
User Header Search Paths:$(PROJECT_DIR)/include

3.Link Binary With Libraries

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Chaoyu,

It seems something (picture?) is missing from your last reply with ".Link Binary With Libraries"?

Thanks!

Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Also, please let us know your iOS version and the version of our app you used.
Thanks!