Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1703 Discussions

Can't view "View Training Modules" for Intel® oneAPI AI Analytics Toolkit

JohnWestlund
Employee

Trying to pull up the Training Modules Jupyter notebook, but I get this error:

Cannot open Could not find path: Training/ML_101/ML_101.ipynbCannot open Could not find path: Training/ML_101/ML_101.ipynb

I don't have a "Training" directory in my home directory. Is this something I need to pull down from a git repo?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
JaideepK_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Could you let us know whether you are using Intel DevCloud for oneAPI or Intel DevCloud for the Edge or DevCloud for FPGA ?

Thanks,

Jaideep

0 Kudos
JohnWestlund
Employee

Hi Jaideep,

I'm using DevCloud for OneAPI.

Best,

John

0 Kudos
JaideepK_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Can you please tell us which AI Analytics samples you are trying to run on DevCloud? so that we can walk you through the steps. Have a great day ahead.

Regards,

Jaideep

0 Kudos
JohnWestlund
Employee

From the following page: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/

Under "Intel(r) oneAPI AI Analytics Toolkit" if I click "View Training Modules" it open the following link:

https://jupyter.oneapi.devcloud.intel.com/hub/login?next=/lab/tree/Training/ML_101/ML_101.ipynb?reset

That produces the error above.

0 Kudos
JaideepK_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are going to inform our admin team about this. 

Work around:

• On the get started page, click on "Launch Jupyterlab."

Link: Get Started | Intel® DevCloud

JaideepK_Intel_2-1657608481712.png

• Inside the oneAPI-samples folder, you can see the AI and Analytics folders. From there, you can access samples. Please check the below screen shots.

JaideepK_Intel_0-1657608255464.png

JaideepK_Intel_1-1657608322415.png

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issues.

Thanks,

Jaideep

0 Kudos
JaideepK_Intel
Employee

Hi,

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issues.

Thanks,

Jaideep

0 Kudos
JohnWestlund
Employee

Is the ML 101 notebook no longer available?

0 Kudos
JaideepK_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We will update our Get Started page. We have already sent you a private email from our side. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks,

Jaideep

0 Kudos