Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1654 Discussions

Poor Mobile Interface of Intel Dev cloud for edge

Parth_Kun
Beginner

Hey there intel, it's me again. Last time, I also posted this same question as a request to solve this mobile interface problem in intel dev cloud for edge.

The thing is, when accessed intel dev cloud for edge from mobile devices in any web browser, the launch button doesnt pop up.

It is really really hard for me to always be near my laptop or Computer to test my projects as mobile phones are always easily accessed, any time.

The link to the website of yours where this issue is occurring is https://frontend.apps.cfa.devcloud.intel.com/#/launch

I have also shared the screenshot of this webpage, where I must see the launch button, but sadly, I can not.

Regards,

Parth

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Parth_Kun,

Apologies for the delay in our response. I just received feedback from the development team that Container Playground is currently not supported on mobile devices.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Parth_Kun,

Sorry to hear you are still having this issue. Could you confirm if the Launch button is seen when rotating your device to Landscape mode? Using my mobile device, I'm not able to see the Launch button in Portrait mode but it is visible in Landscape mode. I would be happy to provide this feedback to the development team, I just want to confirm you are seeing the same behavior.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Parth_Kun
Beginner

Hey there Jesus, I am sorry to inform you that I am not even able to see the launch button in landscape as well as portrait mode. I believe that the intel must do something about this and without launchin button, the site itself isn't that useful.

I love the services intel is providing now-a-days that made it easy for me to test my constantly changing code.

Anyways, I have also shared the screen shot of the webpage in landscape mode, where I am unable to see any launch button.

I hope this issue will be fixed very soon.

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Parth_Kun,

Thank you for trying landscape mode from your side. Let me check with the development team and get back to you.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Parth_Kun
Beginner

Hey there, is there any visible progress in fixing this issue by development team?

Also, if there will be in future, kindly ping me here as soon as possible.

Regards,

Parth

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Parth,

Apologies for the delay, the development team is still looking into the issue. I will provide an update as soon as possible.

I appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Parth_Kun,

Apologies for the delay in our response. I just received feedback from the development team that Container Playground is currently not supported on mobile devices.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos