Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1659 Discussions

Question of account Deactivation

fiaew32
Beginner
I'm using Intel® Developer Cloud for the edge and I just received an email notifying me that my account has been deactivated.
I would like more information about account deactivation because the email mentioned that my account deactivation may be cryptocurrency mining, data scraping, malicious program.
But I have never used devcloud for the above purpose. I'm trying to run an AI load on the devcloud, I installed oneapi and intelpython which will be needed for the AI load. At the same time I also installed llama.cpp which is a tool for LLM inference on CPU.
For testing, I forwarded the API interface through the Tunnel provided by VSCode
This is all the operations I performed using Devcloud. I don’t know if there are any violations in the above behavior. If so, please let me know.
If there are no violations in the above behavior, can I reactivate my account?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Zulkifli_Intel

Hi fiaew32,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

My apologies for the late response.

We have unblocked your account now. Please go through the registration process again to create an account. Feel free to reach out if you encounter the same issue.

Regards,

Zul

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored. 

0 Kudos