Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1652 Discussions

The data associated with your account seems to be invalid

fcharras
Beginner

@JesusE_Intel Sorry I didn't give feedback sooner, but https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-DevCloud/The-data-associated-with-your-account-seems-to-be-invalid/td-p/1455647?emcs_t=S2h8ZW1haWx8c29sdXRpb25fdG9fcXVlc3Rpb258TEZKV0dBQURSWUxQV058MTQ2NjE2MXxBQ0NFUFRFRF9TT0xVVElPTlN8aEs was marked solved before I confirm it's solved, and in fact it is not solved.

Now it tells me that I'm already enrolled and invite me to start provisionning my account:

fcharras_0-1679909942005.png

Clicking on the link will issue the same usual "The data associated with your account request appears to be invalid".

Maybe contact me for a live debug session with an intel engineer ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi fcharras,

I apologize for the late reply, the development team informed me that they have created your account. Could you please try to access Intel Developer Cloud for the Edge and let me know if you run into any issues?

Overview of Intel® Developer Cloud for the Edge

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi fcharras,

Thanks for opening a new issue, I have re-opened the ticket with the development team and informed them you are still having issues with your account. I will let you know what I find out.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi zombiecatchers453,

Thank you for posting on this discussion! I want to assure you that this community for Intel Developer Cloud for the Edge is an official supported channel. The issue with fcharras account has been escalated to the development team for further investigation.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi fcharras,

I apologize for the late reply, the development team informed me that they have created your account. Could you please try to access Intel Developer Cloud for the Edge and let me know if you run into any issues?

Overview of Intel® Developer Cloud for the Edge

Regards,

Jesus

JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos
fcharras
Beginner

Sorry for the late reply I just arrived back from time off.

I can confirm that it's finally working ! This issue really was frustrating since it took so long and I had to adapt with quite unpractical workarounds, it's a relief to finally see it fixed.

Thank you for finally finding the fix, congratulation to everybody involved for the tenacity.

0 Kudos