Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1642 Discussions

Unable to connect to DevCloud using ssh via Cygwin for Windows

Oluwatosin
New Contributor I

Hello, 

I am unable to connect to DevCloud using ssh via Cygwin for Windows. The image below, is a response from my cygwin terminal when I try to "ssh devcloud".

Screenshot (755).png

For the configuration of my SSH client, I have tried both automatic and manual configurations. This second image, shows the manual configuration file I used.

Screenshot (756).png

I look forward to your guide in solving this problem. Thank you. 

Kind regards,

Oluwatosin.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Devcloud forum. Ensure that you’ve downloaded the right key. It is “SSH key for Linux/macOS/Cygwin” under the Manual configuration in https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/documentation/connect-with-ssh-windows-cygwin/ . See if you still get the error.

Regards

Gopika

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Devcloud forum. Ensure that you’ve downloaded the right key. It is “SSH key for Linux/macOS/Cygwin” under the Manual configuration in https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/documentation/connect-with-ssh-windows-cygwin/ . See if you still get the error.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Oluwatosin
New Contributor I
Hello Gopika_Intel,
Thank you for responding. I know no longer get the error, I am able to connect now.

After download, the size of file containing the access key used to be 0kb, but now using the link you sent it was 2kb.

Thank you again.
0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for the confirmation and accepting the response as solution. Glad to hear the issue is resolved. As the issue is resolved, we’d no longer be monitoring this thread. For further queries and issues please raise a new thread. We’d be happy to help you.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos