Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1644 Discussions

Yolov5 train with oneAPI using a system including Intel Iris Xe Max

samilarinc
Beginner
Hi there, I am an engineering student and a newbie in Intel Devcloud Platform. I am trying to train yolov5 with my custom traffic sign dataset. I tried it with Intel Xeon Gold 6348 processors. Results are pretty convincing; however, I want to learn the usage of Intel Iris Graphics cards which are also offered in Devcloud Platform. I did not find any information regarding Intel GPU training in yolov5 forums and GitHub pages. Since yolo is compatible with cuda-enabled GPUs, I want to find out if they are also compatible with Intel GPUs. Is there a way to train my model by enabling GPU acceleration on Devcloud Platform? By the way I am also okey with other yolo models v3 and v4 if they are easier to use.
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ChrisB_Intel

Apologies for the delay. We do not currently support training on DevCloud. The training would need to be done external and then imported into DevCloud. Additionally, we do not currently support TinyYolo V5.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ChrisB_Intel

Apologies for the delay. We do not currently support training on DevCloud. The training would need to be done external and then imported into DevCloud. Additionally, we do not currently support TinyYolo V5.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos