Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1689 Discussions

cannot submit any job when PBS_DEFAULT=v-qsvr-nda

Brice1
Beginner

Hello
I am supposed to have access to the NDA queue, but my qsub requests all fail with the following error message whenever I export PBS_DEFAULT=v-qsvr-nda in my environment, even if I am not requesting anything from the NDA queue (for instance just "qsub -l nodes=ppn=2").
`qsub: submit error (Unauthorized Request MSG=group ACL is not satisfied: user u49077@login-2.aidevcloud, queue batch)`
The same command work fine when PBS_DEFAULT isn't set.
What's going on with my access?
Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JyothisV_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

Even if you don't have NDA access, you will be able to list and view the NDA nodes using PBS_DEFAULT environment variable. Unfortunately, you won't be able to access the nodes or submit jobs due to ACL (Access Control List) not being satisfied. This is the error that you are getting.

We are sorry to inform you that you don't have NDA access.

Hope this helps. If this clears your query, kindly click the “Accept as Solution” button to indicate that your issue is resolved. This will also help others with a similar issue.

Regards,

Jyothis V James

0 Kudos
Brice1
Beginner

Oh I didn't know I didn't have NDA access anymore. I am going to ask my sponsor what happened.

Brice

0 Kudos
Brice1
Beginner

My access is back, things work fine now (besides missing level-zero-dev package on s017-n001 and driver uninitialized errors, but I'll report these separately).

Brice

0 Kudos
JyothisV_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. We can observe that you have opened a new post with the second issue. We will address it there and no longer monitor this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

Thanks and Regards,

Jyothis V James

0 Kudos