Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1788 Discussions

oneAPI Devcloud undefined symbol: _ZNK3c104Type14isSubtypeOfExtERKSt10shared_ptrIS0_EPSo

MohammedSaif
Employee

Hi team,

I am currently trying to implement https://github.com/oneapi-src/visual-quality-inspection in jupyter lab environment in Intel Devcloud. Running all the commands written in the guide on a terminal session inside the jupyter lab env. I was able to run inference on stock PyTorch. However, when i activate aikit-pt and run the inference command, i get the following error:

(aikit-pt) u118819@s001-n044:~/myprojects/visual-quality-inspection/src$ python pytorch_evaluation.py -d ../data -m ./pill_intel_model.h5 -b 1 -i 1
Dataset path Found!!
Train and Test Data folders Found!
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/u118819/myprojects/visual-quality-inspection/src/pytorch_evaluation.py", line 75, in <module>
import intel_pytorch_extension as ipex
File "/home/u118819/.conda/envs/aikit-pt/lib/python3.9/site-packages/intel_pytorch_extension/__init__.py", line 7, in <module>
from .optim import *
File "/home/u118819/.conda/envs/aikit-pt/lib/python3.9/site-packages/intel_pytorch_extension/optim/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
from .split_sgd import is_available
File "/home/u118819/.conda/envs/aikit-pt/lib/python3.9/site-packages/intel_pytorch_extension/optim/split_sgd.py", line 3, in <module>
import _torch_ipex
ImportError: /home/u118819/.conda/envs/aikit-pt/lib/python3.9/site-packages/lib/libtorch_ccl.so: undefined symbol: _ZNK3c104Type14isSubtypeOfExtERKSt10shared_ptrIS0_EPSo

0 Kudos
1 Reply
VaradJ_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

Since this is a duplicate thread of https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-oneAPI-AI-Analytics/oneAPI-Devcloud-undefined-symbol/m-p/1428358#M379, we will no longer monitor this thread. 

We will continue addressing this issue in the other thread.

Thank You!

0 Kudos