Intel® Developer Cloud
Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Developer Cloud
201 Discussions

Conditions for free preview

TataneSan
Beginner

Hello, what are the conditions for free preview ?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Luwe_Intel

Hi TataneSan,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

For your information, all Bare Metal instances that are currently available in Intel® Developer Cloud can be found in the Preview Catalog under CPU, GPU and AI processors with cores, sockets, memory and disk listed for your needs. You may request a preview instance from the Preview Catalog by selecting the instance that best fits your requirements. Fill out the required information and submit the request.

Kindly be noted that GPU-based bare-metal systems are only available to reserve when there are free capacities for them, while Gaudi-based systems are only available for whitelisted users (by filling out the request form) due to extremely high volume of customers waiting to get access to the system. Hence, if you would like to be added to the Gaudi2 waiting list, please let us know by providing us with your cloud account ID. We will have someone from our team to reach out to you.

Hope this information helps. Do let us know if you have further inquiries.

Regards,

Luwe

0 Kudos
TataneSan
Beginner

Hello,

Thank you Luwe for your response.

I'd like a CPU-based instance, I don't need a GPU.

Is there a way to see the disponibility of a type of instance ?

My cloud account is 422123284064.

Thanks you again

0 Kudos
Luwe_Intel

Hi TataneSan,

May I know which CPU-based instance you would like to reserve? You may view the list of CPU-based instances in the Preview Catalog by selecting the CPU filter:

Preview Instance CPU.png

From there, you can request to be on the waiting list and make sure to include a strong justification. For your information, it is up to management's decision on whether you will be on the waiting list. Also, kindly be informed that the preview instance is not available for users with personal email addresses. You need to use a company or corporate email to request the preview instance.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Luwe

0 Kudos
TataneSan
Beginner

Hi,

I am using a corporate email.

By that way, I am building an ML-based chess engine. Do you think it would be strong enough justification for it ?

And how can I see if my instance got accepted or not ? Because I don't see the one I asked before, but I got no mail for it

Thank you again

0 Kudos
Luwe_Intel

Hi TataneSan,

May I know which CPU-based instance you would like to reserve? If there is availability of the instance you requested, someone from our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible regarding the price and further information about the instance.

Regards,

Luwe

0 Kudos
TataneSan
Beginner

Hello, I was thinking about this one

TataneSan_1-1723146984474.png

0 Kudos
Luwe_Intel

Hi TataneSan,

Kindly fill out the request form and if there is accessibility, someone will be reach out to you as soon as possible. The decision to approve or reject your request to be on the waiting list of the instance is out of our control, and this is done purely by the management. I apologize for any inconvenienced caused.

Regards,

Luwe

0 Kudos
Luwe_Intel

Hi Viet-Duc,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided solutions. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question. 

Regards,

Luwe

0 Kudos