Intel® Developer Cloud
Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Developer Cloud
172 Discussions

Hourly Rate of Max GPU Instances

Viet-Duc
Novice

Hello, 

I could not find any published information on the hourly rate for Max GPUs instance. 

Per standard plan, the hourly rate for Max CPU instances are as follow, after signing up. 

- Xeon Gen 4: 3.62 $/hour 

- Xeon Gen 5: 4.39 $/hour 

As I understand, to see the rate for Max GPU instances, one must upgrade to Premium tier with a 500$ withholding.  Even if it is to be refunded, I prefer the rate to be published up front. 

If the hour rate is reasonable wrt to AWS, I am willing to make such deposit, but not before. 

Regards. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Luwe_Intel

Hi Viet-Duc,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For your information, the Intel® Max Series GPU instances can be found in the Preview Catalog and are not charged by hour. If you need access to the instances, you may fill out the required information and submit the request form from the Preview Catalog. If there is availability, someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible regarding the price and further information about the instances.

Preview Instance.png 

Regards,

Luwe

0 Kudos
Viet-Duc
Novice

Hi Luwe, 

Thanks for clarification. 

I am aware that GPU access scheduling is already available in standard tier. 

My confusion comes from the Intel product brief for Tiber developer cloud: 

VietDuc_0-1720768993780.png

(Here, the column corresponds to standard, premium, and enterprise, respectively) 

So to reiterate: 

- All tiers requires a manual review from Intel staff before granting GPU access 

- For premium & enterprise, access to cloud console will be hourly rated. 

- Premium & enterprise only offers exclusive bare metal access to  GPU single node or clusters

- From the lack of availability of Max GPUs outside Aurora supercomputer, the main point of premium is official tech support 

Is my understanding correct ? 

Is the price of a Max CPU instance different between Standard and Premium, since the latter can perform training and inference ? 

0 Kudos
Luwe_Intel

Hi Viet-Duc,

We are confirming with the relevant team on your inquiries and will update you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Luwe 

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hi Viet-Duc,

I just received feedback from the team.

Our account teams will reach out to you directly to answer your questions.

Regards,

Zul

0 Kudos