Intel® Developer Cloud
Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Developer Cloud
224 Discussions

Need to have my cloud dev server reset !

skibidi
Beginner

I want to reset my cloud dev server as I want to start from a blank canvas to diagnose the issue. I am completely fine with wiping all existing data.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Zulkifli_Intel

Hi Skibidi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The easiest way to clear or sanitize an instance is to terminate and reserve a new one. But It depends on the instance type you are requesting as some instances might not easily be approved.

Can I know what your instance type is? And what is the reason behind your request?

Regards,

Zulkifli 

0 Kudos
skibidi
Beginner

How do I check my instance type ? I want to erase it as I think I messed up my install for hashcat, i'm trying to pentest my own network and see if my password is secure enough.

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hi Skibidi,

You can find it under Compute Instances at https://console.cloud.intel.com/. You can refer to this photo:

instance type.JPG

Regards,

Zul

0 Kudos
skibidi
Beginner
0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hi Skibidi.

Technical support for Intel oneAPI DevCloud is not available at this time. We are very sorry for any inconvenience.

Visit Intel® Toolkits with Priority Support for additional information or create an account on Intel Developer Cloud.

Regards,

Zul

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

0 Kudos