Intel® Developer Cloud
Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Developer Cloud
175 Discussions

Not able to access Pytorch-xpu environment as well as jupyter notebook

AR20385965_wipro
Beginner

Hi, I am facing an error , till yesterday everything was fine but suddenly I got disconnected from the idc, when I started to reconnect there is no pytorch_xpu env available for me anymore and also jupyter notebook is not working using pytorch-gpu env ( which is available). I am not able to access notebook, please help.

all my codes and models are in that idc. I will lose them if I am not able to access , please help me recover the codes and models.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hairul_Intel

Hi AR20385965_wipro,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We've escalated this issue to the relevant teams for further investigation and will update you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi AR20385965_wipro,

From your screenshot, you are still using an old environment that is no longer supported.

If you still need the old environment, you have to clone that environment, install JupyterLab, and do the tunneling again.

Jupyter lab is supported using the UI console option now with one click, you get a Jupyter Notebook with a terminal from the UI.

Below is some screenshot for your reference;

Screenshot 2023-10-10 171521.pngScreenshot 2023-10-10 171815.png

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos
Hairul_Intel

Hi Hi AR20385965_wipro,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Hairul

0 Kudos