Intel® Developer Cloud
Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Developer Cloud
178 Discussions

To reset my workspace

ranjan_coder
Beginner

I want to reset my intel cloud jupiter notebook all training and every data as it was in initially also delete all library of python intalled by me to only default installed libraries 

Intel Dev Cloud ID: 727971730693

Intel® Developer Cloud account tier: Standard

Jupyter Lab Id : uf6479c3aa63388304939a8eb14ca280

There is no any important Data Delete everythin and restore my account to as it was initially in when i opened it first time.

Thank You..

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Athirah_Intel

Hi ranjan_coder,

Thank you for reaching out to us

We have informed the engineering team about this issue for further investigation and will update you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Athirah

0 Kudos
ranjan_coder
Beginner

It was working but now my jupiter notebook is not opening its writting request time out i tried more than 20 time whole day its still not opening can you please look into this or reset it again.

0 Kudos
Athirah_Intel

Hi ranjan_coder,

We just got an update from the engineering team regarding this issue.

For your information, you can try Jupyter. Older beta directories might have been corrupted. All directories were recreated with correct user permissions.

Alternate solution1 : user can create new account on the newer IDC/production cloud : https://console.cloud.intel.com

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Athirah

0 Kudos
Athirah_Intel

Hi ranjan_coder,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided information. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Athirah

0 Kudos