Intel® Distribution for Python*
Support and discussions for achieving faster Python* applications and core computational packages.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

Tensorflow Automatic Learning

poveda__andres_felip

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to do the Google's course Automatic learning and I am doing an exercise about California houses with Tensorflow, I installed Anaconda and I created an enviroment with the full Intel distribution for Python then I installed the "nb_conda_kernels" package in order to use Jupyter Notebook because it didnt detect automatically the enviroments.

Then I installed tensorflow

conda install tensorflow -c intel

the proccess was succesful but when I am running one of the examples (https://colab.research.google.com/notebooks/mlcc/first_steps_with_tensor_flow.ipynb?utm_source=mlcc&utm_campaign=colab-external&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=firststeps-colab&hl=es-419) I got an error when I'm trying to train the model

_ = linear_regressor.train(
    input_fn = lambda:my_input_fn(my_feature, targets),
    steps=100
)

When I run that cell I got an error (Out of Index) but when I run the same example with the anaconda distribution + Tensorflow it works, i want to know if someone can help me, if I'm doing the installation in the wrong way (tensorflow package) or what I need to change, in order to use the Intel optimization.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
0 Replies