i have installed the intel python, am trying to use in VS code with intel python.exe , getting error as module is not detected. help in how to install intel python properly to acess in vs code
& C:\Users\gpuskuri\Downloads\AI\w_pythoni3_p_2020.2.901\intelpython3\python.exe "c:/Users/gpuskuri/Desktop/python programs/vscode progs/speed test.py"
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:/Users/gpuskuri/Desktop/python programs/vscode progs/speed test.py", line 11, in <module>
import dask ,time
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'dask'
Thanks for reaching out to us. As your issue is resolved through private conversation we wont be monitoring this thread anymore. In case of any issues please raise a new thread.
I would recommend you following effective known steps:
- Rebooting to Last Known Good Configuration.
- Checking for viruses/malware(check whether it works in Safe mode.)
- SFC /scannow.
- Checking drivers.
- Also check whether you have downloaded it from unauthorized sites.
- If you had tried python 3.5 instead try python 2.5
- System Restore or Reset PC (best option !)
I hope it solve this problem
Thanks and Best Regards: